Monday, July 14, 2008

Proof Positive

right when we thought life was busy, but at a good pace, life throws us a curve....our crazy life is about to get a bit crazier!!! we found out that we are expecting our second baby and we are excited and happy......even when you think you are ready, it knocks you off your feet!! nathan and I are thrilled to have the chance to enjoy another child who we hope will bring as much joy and happiness to our family as our littleman has!! we are very blessed and look forward to these next few months

surprise, surprise


the peanut and 8weeks and 3days

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Nicole. I found your blog via Bebe's.

Congrats on your news!!!! I hope you're feeling happy and healthy.

Keep me updated :)

All the best,
Jeanne

Liz said...

I did too!!

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!



Liz