Friday, July 30, 2010

O'Brien Ladies trip

my mom had been planning on making a visit down this summer with my aunt joan and at the last minute, my gma o'brien decided to suprise us and join in too. she had not been down to FL since shortly after my wedding and had not seen the kiddos! They stayed a week and it was a spectacular one at that. We had so many laughs and fun times.....it was a very laid back visit, no parties, no events to work around. just lots of beach time, family dinners, kiddo chasing and whole bunch of great memories made. sorry aunt joan, next time i promise to put u to more work and have some crafts to make for me (wink, haha) i know how much u wanted to do that! my mom and gma got to see the kids in all spectrum's! good, bad, silly , tired, sassy, wet in sand, wet in tub, and funniest....miss.o full of dinner on her face funny. Thank you to my wonderful lady family for sharing your vacay with us crazy smiths this summer! It meant the world to us to see you all and we will treasure that time forever. xoxox
gma o'brien, aunt joan-ie, mom and me going to dinner at marker 32 in jax bch

the three amigos
pool fun with aunt joan
lady O enjoying the waves and water
mom, olivia, me, jackson and aunt joan hitting the beach at the condo
jackson and joan boogie boarding and wave chasing
two peas in a pod
attempting a "four generations" pic....miss o less less than cooperative
the best we could do...not bad.....a very special moment to have
gma and jackson
three generations
miss o having laughs with ra-ra

family dinner night!!!
the ladies attempting to clean off the crazy kids after lasagna dinner

my two monkeys
aunt joan primping miss o for bed
a laugh between two special ladies

goodnight time with granny

No comments: