Friday, October 2, 2009

now i lay me down to sleep....

it was another long and busy week...and with everyone in the house feeling quite drained, it felt like it was never going to end. funny how as busy you can be, and so "over" the daily grind...one look at a sweet, sleeping angel baby makes you instantly refreshed. it is a reminder of all that we are blessed with and why i can put my feet on the ground every single morning with no sleep, ready to see their sweet faces....the below pics are of littleman and miss O sound asleep last night.
olivia passed out...note the open mouth, "O'Brien style"
sweet dreams....dinosaurs, trucks and play....oh my

1 comment:

The Muchachos said...

So adorable!! I completely agree with you, I feel as though I can't do it-after such a bad night-then go in Wiliam's room, and he's smiling up at me with toes in mouth!!!! It's so priceless!!! Miss you guys much, sorry we haven't been able to catch up-crazy week for us too! -m