Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

this mother's was the best!! nathan got littleman up and he ran straight into our room, jumped on the bed, shouted "happy mommy day" and gave me the biggest squeeze.....it was a wonderful way to start the day. This was my first mother's day as a mom of two and it was double the fun and love. the kids gave me such sweet treats, as did nathan to remind me how much they love all that we, as mother's, do. we enjoyed a wonderful brunch with all the family at the Brick in avondale followed by just us going to the park for play before all of us napped. the afternoon was relaxing and slow and finished perfectly by jackson whispering to me, "happy day again, mommy, i had the best time with you"!! The day was wonderful and as i write this tonight, i am reminded of how very blessed i am...for the life nathan gave me and the joy the kids bring to everything every day!!! being a mother has been the most fulfilling job yet. thank you jackson, olivia and nathan for giving me a very wonderful day. i love you all, xox.




No comments: