Wednesday, April 29, 2009

baby strength

as most everyone knows...we had quite a start to the new year with olivia coming nearly 7weeks early. she spent a very long 19 days in the nicu to be released in perfect health. we were extremely lucky to have such a positive experience, but many others do not.....so that is why after leaving the hospital and looking back i felt the urge to give back for what i was given. This year i began what i hope will be a yearly tradition....i walked in the annual March of Dimes march for babies to raise $$ and awareness for prematurity and birth complications. It was the best thing i could have ever done for myself and for the foundation. I was truly humbled and blessed to see all that we, as parents of early children are given. In raising donations and walking, I was joined by my mom, nathan and my friend zoie! thank you all for your support and time....i remind myself how very lucky i am.


March for Babies 2009


Mom and I getting ready to stretch


Little miss wearing her badge of honor for strolling to the end!

Zoie and I


little miss and mama at the finish line...all for u

No comments: