Wednesday, September 16, 2009

small changes

so, as most everyone is experiencing a money crunch, we are too.....making it hard to get all the ideas i have for our house done. we had to get a new computer, which lead me to my newest idea. i wanted to make an area in the kitchen more like a workstation rather than a junk catching corner (or at least make the junk look prettier and more organized, in true nicole fashion). in deciding on making the changes, i came across my inspiration...in the latest pottery barn catalog (no shocker there)...see below. we do not have the room or the need for as many shelves, so i tweaked it to fit our space. It is still a work in progress, but i already love the look and how it feels more "together".....more updates to come...please let me know any ideas or thoughts


more-views.html.jpg

pottery barn concept


our result....chair to be replaced or changed

1 comment:

Aunt Joan said...

Love it, Nicole! Looks really nice....I'm jealous!