Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bonding time with my boy

i have been making special time this summer just for jackson and i to share....it is truly hard to juggle your time between two children and there just never seems to be enough of me to go around! i do not know how people with more children do it. i am spread thin with just my two. jackson really needed this time with me, one on one...i can see his eyes light up when he knows it going to be just us and these shared moments have improved his behavior as well ( he had been acting out this summer, just to nathan and i...mr. sassy boy as he has been called)....we have done the usual park time, playdates to the pool, a trip to the planetarium and MOSH, movie day with good friends at the five points theatre ( they have been offering children's movies every tuesday) and visits to friends houses to round it out. i have really enjoyed these moments with my littleman, it brings me right back to that time when it was just him! he is getting so big and i can see that this time will pass fast and he will want friends over mom time...so i put these adventures in a special place in my heart!

No comments: